Trouble is unpredictable. It shows up without warning. It rears its ugly head when and where you least expect it. Trouble has no conscience. No regrets. No remorse. So be prepared. And be protected. Introducing the MC1sc Subcompact 9mm Pistol by Mossberg. Combining optimal shootability with superior ergonomics, the MC1sc features an optimized grip angle for easier targeting, a flat-profile trigger for an improved pull, and our exclusive Safe Takedown System™: a design that does not require the user to pull the trigger during the disassembly process. The MC1sc Subcompact 9mm Pistol. Be ready to strike back.
The MC1sc was built for concealment with its slim, dehorned profile that allows for a snag-free draw. Weighing only 22 ounces fully loaded, its lightweight and durable polymer construction is perfect for everyday carry. And with its grip palm swell, the MC1sc will feel natural and comfortable in your hand. Grip panels are integrated with aggressive texturing for added control. It all adds up to the ultimate concealed carry firearm.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Frame: Subcompact
- Capacity: 6-Round Flush-Fit / 7-Round Extended
- Safety: Integrated Trigger Blade Safety
- Barrel Length: 3.40″
- Barrel Rifling: Button Rifled Six Groove
- Sight: TruGlo Tritium Pro Night Sights
- Sight Radius: 5.4″
- Twist: 1:16 RH Twist
- Trigger: Flat-Profile Trigger
- Trigger Pull: 5-6 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: .5″
- Frame Finish: Polymer Matte Black
- Barrel Finish: 416 Stainless Steel DLC
- Slide Finish: 416 Stainless Steel DLC
- Weight: 19 oz (Unloaded) 22 oz (Loaded)
- Length: 6.25″
- Height: 4.30″
- Width: 1.03″
- UPC: 015813890038